Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I used to believe...

Hi people!

I found that really funny website with these really funny things that we used to believe when we were kids. There are loads of thoughts, and it's quite easy to look for things in it annnd have lots of laughs!

I like most that one (I haven't seen a lot yet, though):

"I used to wonder what kind of insect "uncles" were named after.I had "Ants" figured out."

That's it, I really think you should take a look at it:
I used to believe



There's also that other site I talked about, and I don't even know if you remeber about it, "the awake of consciousness"

There you can see this funny video, about wich I'm not talking anything, for you have to watch it.

You can see the video I'm talking about by simply clicking that link that will appear in this part of the page:

(I'm sorry I couldn't make it easier, I just couldn't find a link directly to it)


But you can look for other stuff on the site, it's nice.



That's it, hope you'll enjoy!
See you on Wednesday

.)

1 comment:

Aline Abreu said...

I loved the "used to believe" part, especialy the ones about the body...children are so naíve...which one did you like most?